Terms & Conditions
Wither Hills #ShareBeautiful Prezzy Card Promotion
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3) The promotion commences on 01/04/22 and closes 23.59 on 31/04/22 (“Entry Period”). No entries will be accepted outside of the Entry Period. To enter:
a) Comment on one of Wither Hills’ promotional posts on either Facebook or Instagram with your go-to Friday night song, or Sunday arvo song;
b) Tag who you will share the prize with; and
c) Follow Wither Hills Facebook or Instagram page to be into win;
4) Each prize consists of one $300 Prezzy Card (“Prize”).
5) There are 30 Prizes to win. The first eligible entry drawn each day from 01/04/22 to 31/04/22 will win a Prize (each a “Winner”).
6) The Promoter will notify each winner daily via the social media promotional post as well as on the Wither Hills Instagram story, to verify their information and compliance with the conditions of these entry terms, and then confirm the winner of their selection and the location of the venue featured in their prize. If the prize winner does not respond and claim their prize within 5 working days, they will forfeit their winning and a new winner will be selected. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants agree to their details being used for the purposes of announcing winners on social media and provide the Promoter with all relevant consents to enable their name to be used on social media posts related to the promotion.
7) Prizes must be redeemed within 90 days of winning the prize.
8) Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
9) In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
11) As part of the Promoter’s commitment to being a responsible producer and marketer of alcoholic beverages, it is part of the Promoter’s policy not to award major prizes to people who have prior criminal convictions, particularly (but not limited to) where those convictions involve anti-social or violent behaviour or drink-driving.
12) As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner(s) and any other person/s sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign further legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form and documentation required to conduct a Criminal Record Check.
13) If a Winner cannot be notified (including failure to respond to a notification within 5 working days of the prize draw), or cannot be verified (including where a Winner’s age or place of residence renders an entrant ineligible to receive the Prize), or does not agree to and sign any further legal documentation required by the Promoter in accordance with the relevant clauses above, has a criminal record, or is found to have otherwise breached any of these Terms and Conditions, his/her selection as the prize winner may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion. No compensation will be awarded to the forfeiter.
14) All decisions of the Promoter (including selection of prize winners) are final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
16) The Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
17) The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any direct or indirect loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) suffered or sustained (including but not limited to loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
18) Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control (e.g. due to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures etc), this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion's administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected. Further, in such circumstances, the Promoter may modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate any entries of any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion or abusing the communication system upon which the promotion is being conducted.
20) By entering this promotion the Promoter has your consent to use your details to conduct this promotion and any related publicity (which may include disclosure to third parties for processing and analysis of the information). The Promoter also has your consent to contact you about the Promoter, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions. You may request an update or correction of your details by putting the request in writing to the Promoter at the address provided below. However, if you have ticked the below, your details will be destroyed at the close of the promotion.
21) The Promoter is Lion, 136 Fanshawe Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1011.